Abstracts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be forwarded to reviewers.
We invite you to submit your abstract by 30th June 2020 to enable us to provide you with the best service we can. The willingness to submit an oral presentation or a poster must be indicated in the registration form. Acceptance of oral presentations and posters will be announced by 30th July 2020.
Please note that at least one presenter for each accepted abstract must register for the congress and pay the registration fee. Abstracts without a registered presenter by this date will be removed from the congress program.
The abstract should be written in English, in Word (.doc; .docx) or RTF format, and should refer to one of the above topics. Abstracts that will not be topic will not be accepted.
All abstracts must adhere to the following formatting guidelines:
- Topic - font: Times New Roman 12, centered, upper case;
- Title - font: Times New Roman 12, centered, upper case;
- Authors' surname followed by the initial of the first name - font: Times New Roman 11, centered, upper case;
- Email address of the corresponding author and affiliations of all authors – font: Times New Roman 10, centered, single spacing;
- Abstract body – font: Times New Roman 10, lower case, justified, single spacing;
- Figures, tables, bibliographic citations and bibliography cannot be included.
The text, including all its parts, must not exceed 1 page (all page margins must be set to 2 cm).
The abstract should be as informative as possible. Abstracts should clearly show the aims of the work and the relevance to one of the topics.
Abstract have therefore to be divided into 4 paragraphs: Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion.